Thank you so very much to the lovely Ames and Tash for sending me a Beautiful Blogger Award!
This is truly appreciated...
Ok, so ten things about myself....
1. I kept my sewing machine in a cupboard for 4 years before I actually learnt how (or dared) to switch it on.
2. Cath Kidston is one of my heros and I'm not ashamed to admit it! (And Nigella).
3. I had a goldfish called Frank when I was at University who lived for 5 years before ending it all by jumping out of his bowl.
4. I studied History at University (and met my lovely boyfriend there too).
5. I adore fishfinger sandwiches.
6. I get ridiculously excited when Spring arrives and all the daffodils, tulips and crocus start emerging from the ground.
7. I have lived in London for 13 years.
8. I can't start the day properly until I've had a cup of tea first.
9. I could look a beautiful fabric, wool, threads, patterns, buttons, ribbons and sewing magazines all day long.
10. I would love to have a little dog and wish I could work from home so that my dream can come true!
This next bit is extremely difficult, as it's very tricky to pick just 10 blogs to pass this award on to
There are so many that I love and I wish I could add more to the list. Here are just some of the blogs that I am reading this week...